Feedback on NI Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virus scan for uploaded files - and file size afterwards…

Thanks for the confirmation. We will pass this along as part of the investigation.

~~~~~~~~~
0 Kudos
Message 21 of 37
(5,721 Views)

Hi everyone,

This issue is still being investigated. However, we would like to ask that you please ensure the browser you are using is on the latest version. Chrome should update automatically, but for Firefox you may need to manually update.

Thanks,

Lili

~~~~~~~~~
0 Kudos
Message 22 of 37
(5,698 Views)

Hi Lili,

still the same issue with the latest Firefox 69.

Even more interesting: I get the wrong file attachment display even when the message before mine has no attachments at all (like in this thread).

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 23 of 37
(5,661 Views)

@GerdW wrote:

Even more interesting: I get the wrong file attachment display even when the message before mine has no attachments at all (like in this thread).

But did the wrong file attachment display match the post you replied to?  That is the pattern I have figured out.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 24 of 37
(5,647 Views)

Thanks for letting us know that this is still occurring. We have updated our vendor with the latest information so they can continue investigating.

Thanks,

Lili

~~~~~~~~~
0 Kudos
Message 25 of 37
(5,620 Views)

It's not just us: https://forums.ni.com/t5/Version-Conversion/CONVERT-FROM-LV2016-to-LV2015/m-p/3970269#M14910

GCentral
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 26 of 37
(5,618 Views)

@crossrulz wrote:

@crossrulz wrote:

I am not certain if it is a post I am replying to or if the original post, but I am seeing it every time when one of those has an attachment.

Just got some confirmation with this post that the initial visible attachment is of the post I am replying to.  Nothing has changed.  See the issue on every post I attach something to.

I just saw some evidence that this issue may have been fixed.  I will hold out hope for a day or two before stating it fixed.

GCentral
0 Kudos
Message 27 of 37
(5,528 Views)

@crossrulz wrote:

@crossrulz wrote:

@crossrulz wrote:

I am not certain if it is a post I am replying to or if the original post, but I am seeing it every time when one of those has an attachment.

Just got some confirmation with this post that the initial visible attachment is of the post I am replying to.  Nothing has changed.  See the issue on every post I attach something to.

I just saw some evidence that this issue may have been fixed.  I will hold out hope for a day or two before stating it fixed.

Nevermind.  The bug showed itself again just now.

GCentral
0 Kudos
Message 28 of 37
(5,522 Views)

Hi,

just uploaded a file - and still the very same display bug for uploaded files.

You need to refresh the website to have the actual filenames and filesize shown…

(Even with newest Firefox71, even with the new file upload feature.)

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 29 of 37
(5,492 Views)

Just another data point: I happened to go into a thread pretty much as soon as RavensFan posted something.  I see the virus scan thing on his post and then it showed the wrong file.  Again, refresh fixed the issue.

GCentral
0 Kudos
Message 30 of 37
(5,490 Views)