Feedback on NI Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virus scan for uploaded files - and file size afterwards…

Thanks for the confirmation. We will pass this along as part of the investigation.

~~~~~~~~~
0 Kudos
Message 21 of 26
(142 Views)

Hi everyone,

This issue is still being investigated. However, we would like to ask that you please ensure the browser you are using is on the latest version. Chrome should update automatically, but for Firefox you may need to manually update.

Thanks,

Lili

~~~~~~~~~
0 Kudos
Message 22 of 26
(119 Views)

Hi Lili,

still the same issue with the latest Firefox 69.

Even more interesting: I get the wrong file attachment display even when the message before mine has no attachments at all (like in this thread).

Best regards,
GerdW
CLAD expired, using 2009SP1 + LV2011SP1 + LV2017 (+LV2019 sometimes) on Win7+cRIO
Kudos are welcome Smiley Wink

0 Kudos
Message 23 of 26
(82 Views)
Highlighted

@GerdW wrote:

Even more interesting: I get the wrong file attachment display even when the message before mine has no attachments at all (like in this thread).

But did the wrong file attachment display match the post you replied to?  That is the pattern I have figured out.

There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
0 Kudos
Message 24 of 26
(68 Views)

Thanks for letting us know that this is still occurring. We have updated our vendor with the latest information so they can continue investigating.

Thanks,

Lili

~~~~~~~~~
0 Kudos
Message 25 of 26
(41 Views)

It's not just us: https://forums.ni.com/t5/Version-Conversion/CONVERT-FROM-LV2016-to-LV2015/m-p/3970269#M14910

There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
0 Kudos
Message 26 of 26
(27 Views)