Feedback on NI Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solution emails despite having it turned off

I have been getting email notices when a post has been marked as a solution.  I have that setting turned off, so I should not be getting those emails.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(2,848 Views)

Hi crossrulz,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I could not reproduce this issue.  I double checked your settings and it looks like your Accepted solutions to topics or questions I subscribe to checkbox is enabled again.  Did the solution notifications start today or has the been happening for a while now?

Best Regards,
Kristi Martinez
NI Community Support
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(2,826 Views)

Hi crossrulz,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I could not reproduce this issue.  I double checked your settings and it looks like your Accepted solutions to topics or questions I subscribe to check box is enabled again.  Did the solution notifications start today or has the been happening for a while now?

Best Regards,
Kristi Martinez
NI Community Support
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(2,825 Views)

It has been a few weeks.  From my browser, it sure looks like that setting is turned off.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(2,822 Views)

Thank you for the information.  I did a little more troubleshooting and I now see it's disabled. Can you please send me an example of the emails with the timestamp you received. This will help us get this issue resolved for you.

Best Regards,
Kristi Martinez
NI Community Support
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(2,819 Views)

Hi Tim,

If this issue is still occurring, can you please forward us the solution email at community[at]ni[dot]com? This will help us with the investigation.

Thanks!

Lili

~~~~~~~~~
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(2,668 Views)

Hi crossrulz,

This issue is now resolved. 

Best Regards,
Kristi Martinez
NI Community Support
0 Kudos