Feedback on NI Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Saved Photos preview is too small and are they randomly sorted?

The previews for the photos that we have already uploaded are way too small. I can not tell what I am looking at and I know for a fact I have uploaded the same image several times because I can not tell exactly what one it is by the tiny preview we are given.

pCapture.PNG

Also these photos seem to be just random. Why aren't they organized by date?

========================
=== Engineer Ambiguously ===
========================
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,645 Views)

Hi RTSLVU,

Thanks for the feedback. Regarding the image thumbnail size, this is the OOTB size but we could log an enhancement to request an improvement to this feature. Perhaps the ability to click and expand a thumbnail before selecting it would be helpful.

As for the order, the images should appear in order by upload date. However, it seems like in the Public album that some of the images are out of order. We will have to escalate this for further investigation. In the meantime, you might want to consider creating new albums to sort and organize your images. You can do this when opening up the uploader and selecting the menu at the top right.

new.png

Thanks,

Lili

~~~~~~~~~
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,623 Views)

RTSLVU - are you still seeing an issue with out of order images when viewing your Saved Photos in the uploader? I checked today and the issue seems to have resolved itself (we had maintenance last night). Can you confirm and give an example?

~~~~~~~~~
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,591 Views)

Still looks like the the same to me

pqCapture.PNG

========================
=== Engineer Ambiguously ===
========================
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,587 Views)

Thanks for checking. We will continue to investigate the issue with the images appearing out of order.

~~~~~~~~~
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,580 Views)