Feedback on NI Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request Entity Too Large

Over the last few days I've been sporadically getting this error message (with the URL inside changing depending on what I'm doing):

Request Entity Too Large

The requested resource
/t5/LabVIEW/measure-time-lapsed-from-reaching-threshold-to-execution/td-p/3839140/page/3
does not allow request data with GET requests, or the amount of data provided in the request exceeds the capacity limit.

Sometimes it persists if I try to reload the page or navigate back and forward again, sometimes it goes away and the page loads properly. Any ideas?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 14
(3,427 Views)

Hi arteitle,

We are aware of the issue and our team is investigating it. The workaround for this issue if you should run into it again is to clear your browser cache/cookies.

Best Regards,
Kristi Martinez
NI Community Support
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 14
(3,421 Views)

I cleared my ni.com cookies last week and that seemed to have fixed it, then I just went to mark this question solved and got:

Request Entity Too Large

The requested resource
/t5/forums/v4/forumtopicpage.markmessageasacceptedsolution/message-uid/3842779
does not allow request data with GET requests, or the amount of data provided in the request exceeds the capacity limit.

D'oh!

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 14
(3,388 Views)

Hi arteitle,

Our team has found the root cause and hope to implement it when priority allows.  In the meantime, please continue to use the workaround. 

Best Regards,
Kristi Martinez
NI Community Support
Message 4 of 14
(3,385 Views)

Have the same problem.

Someone used a wrong string length function?  It's unicode.

Untitled.png

George Zou
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 14
(3,259 Views)

I guess it's not fixed yet ....

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 14
(3,253 Views)

The core issue causing this issue weeks ago was resolved on our end. If you're still encountering the error, it might be related to a new issue.

We recommend clearing your browser cache. If it happens again, please let us know.

Thanks,

Lili

~~~~~~~~~
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 14
(3,224 Views)

I cleared all NI related browser cache yesterday.

I got 413 Request Entity Too Large again today.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Request Entity Too Large

The requested resource
/t5/NI-LabVIEW-CVI-数据采集等产品讨论区/请问各位-能否在labview的基础上-用坐标系实时显示小车的位置-拜托各位了/td-p/3866252

George Zou
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 14
(3,209 Views)
Hi George,

Thanks for letting us know. We will investigate this further and let you know when we have an update.

Thanks,
Lili
~~~~~~~~~
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 14
(3,200 Views)

Hi Lili, I have the same problem in Japan.

I feel that Japanese DF often causes the problem. On the other hand, I have never seen it in English DF.

Press F5 so many times or back to community top page will resolve but this is inconvenient : <

Certified LabVIEW Developer
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions

GCentral
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 14
(3,185 Views)