cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Random log-outs!

@Ben wrote:

And for today's "problem-dejure"...

It's "du jour"  meaning today's.  😉

On a side note.  As strange as it may seem, I was seeing the "Read" issue with this thread.  I went through all the pages thinking that I skipped over something, but it kept displaying as new.  Just now, I thought... Oh... it's that thread again and to my surprise, there were new posts..

Message 41 of 64
(1,336 Views)

@Ray.R wrote:

@Ben wrote:

And for today's "problem-dejure"...

It's "du jour"  meaning today's.  😉

Cut me a break Ray. I can barely handle English let alone French.

Spoiler
I took five years of French when I was in high school. Never did pass French 2.

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 42 of 64
(1,331 Views)

has been more than 24 hours since I last reported a problem so here is an issue I ran across earlier this week. I was trying to use that new (and stupid) pop-up to insert images I had on my PC but instead of just posting one, I included four since the interface implies that is possible.

NO

Had to go back and edit the post and include one picture at a time. Of course I was using IE when I saw the problem.

The logout have hit a couple of times today and the links to posts are still broken today... and it is raining (but that is the good news when you have gardens).

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 43 of 64
(1,310 Views)

Ben -

I am unable to reproduce the issue with embedding multiple images. I was using IE 11.0.46 on Windows 7, and I was able to upload at least 4 images via standard upload, inserting the URL, or selecting from the Saved Photos.

Are you still seeing this issue? How were you attempting to insert the images -- via upload, URL, or Saved Photos? Did you see any errors?

Thanks,

Lili

~~~~~~~~~
0 Kudos
Message 44 of 64
(1,305 Views)

20170916_125015.jpg20170925_191024.jpg

20170925_191110.jpg

20170925_191128.jpg20171002_195056.jpg

BenF

Message 45 of 64
(1,300 Views)

Image 1Image 1Image 2Image 2Image 3Image 3Image 4Image 4Image 5Image 5

Worked today. I will watch closer next time it fails.

Ben

0 Kudos
Message 46 of 64
(1,298 Views)

Still go the random log-out this AM.

The links to posts are still taking me only to the first message and not the post itself.

I noticed that on my Android that the link for "who kudoed this post" does not work. It is OK using IE on my PC. If you do not know what I am talking about here it goes.

Noticed I picked up a Kudo last night. Went to that post (using my android last night) and tried clicking on the number to see who had just given me the kudo. It did not work. I tried it this morning with IE and it worked fine.

So it looks like the "who kudoed this post" does not work on the Android.

Ben

0 Kudos
Message 47 of 64
(1,281 Views)

Regarding the "who kudoed this" option on Android -- we are not seeing this issue in our testing (attached image). Can you try it again and see if the issue still persists?

~~~~~~~~~
0 Kudos
Message 48 of 64
(1,261 Views)

Tried it again last night and it still did not work. But looking at your image, I was logged in when I see this issue.

Maybe you should get a cheapo-give-away-with-a-contract type Android like my better half gave me two years ago to experience what I have seen.

Ben

0 Kudos
Message 49 of 64
(1,251 Views)

The issue with the "who kudoed this post" link only appears to occur on Android in Chrome when already logged in. If logged out, the link works as expected. If using another browser, such as the Internet app, it works as expected too. We'll need to do more investigation to track down the root cause and to work on the solution.

Thanks,

Lili

~~~~~~~~~
0 Kudos
Message 50 of 64
(1,237 Views)