From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Feedback on NI Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Page formatting problem

Solved!
Go to solution

Have a look at this link. A gigantic mess!

(at least in chrome. If I zoom the page to 25% more text shows up on the left)

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(3,671 Views)

Hi altenbach,

Are you still seeing this with that post? I tested logged in/out on a few different browsers and did not see the problem. Is it still a problem, or does this look like it was a momentary issue?

Please let us know.

Matt
NI Community Team
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(3,629 Views)

Thanks. Looks good now. Yesterday, I reloaded the page several times and it was reproducible then.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(3,620 Views)

The problem appeared again with this post (even after refresh).

I copied the text in the error message (cannot see it in the browser because of truncation) and pasted it onto a text file (also attached). Maybe it can give some clues on what's wrong.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(3,543 Views)

Thanks for providing the error text, Christian! This helped identify what is causing the issue. We will need to do some more investigation to resolve the problem.

Thanks,

Lili

~~~~~~~~~
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(3,527 Views)

Well, it again fixed itself after a few hours so I really have no idea what triggers it and why I seem to the only one who (very) occasionally sees this. 😄

Hopefully it's a simple thing...

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(3,517 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author altenbach

This issue should now be resolved going forward. Please let us know if you happen to encounter it again.

Thanks,

Lili

~~~~~~~~~
Message 7 of 7
(3,504 Views)