Feedback on NI Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Only getting old questions

I am only getting old posts in the Discussion Forums. For example, all of the posts that I am getting in the LabVIEW General forum are from August of last year. Any idea as to what might be causing this.

Thanks
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(4,519 Views)
I will be happy to look into this. Can you please give me more information on the problem? When you say "all of the posts...in LabVIEW General", are you referring to a category subscription notification? This type of email will contain a brief header which will contain the text "Category Notifications". I don't see that you currently have any Category subscriptions enabled, but it's possible that you've turned them off today (?).
Another possibility is that you have received an expired subscription notification, since you are set up to receive these daily. However your last email of this sort was on 1/1/04.
Any additional information would be great-- maybe you could attach the text of the email in question.

Thanks.
-Carrie Hooper
National Instruments Web
Support & Operations
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(4,519 Views)
When I go to the Discussion Forums on the NI web site and click down to the LabVIEW General category all of the questions (answered or unanswered) are dated August 6, 2003 or earlier. Everything was fine prior to the New Year, but this problem showed up on Friday and is still present today. Obviously if I can't see the current questions I can't contribute to the forum.

Thanks
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(4,519 Views)
Hi John,

Thanks for the additional info. Now I understand what you are seeing (and that it isn't related to subscription emails). We are not seeing the same behavior here, whether logged on or not. Is it possible for you to verify the behavior on another machine? Also, please see if behavior is the same when logged on versus not logged on. Hopefully these steps will help us isolate the problem.

Thanks for your patience.

-Carrie
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(4,519 Views)
Hi John,

It looks like you're answering questions in the forums... Does that mean that the problem you were having is resolved?

-Carrie Hooper
National Instruments Web Support & Operations
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(4,519 Views)
Yes, the problem is corrected. I'm sorry that I didn't respond to your last post. Frankly I missed the notification (perhaps it was accidentally deleted) and then the forum started working properly.

Thanks for the help
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(4,519 Views)