Feedback on NI Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification or no notification?

Solved!
Go to solution

I'm not getting a notification for an accepted answer, only for kudos and replies.  I used to get an email as well for an accepted answer.  

aputman
------------------
Heads up! NI has moved LabVIEW to a mandatory SaaS subscription policy, along with a big price increase. Make your voice heard.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 32
(3,213 Views)

Hi aputman,

I am unable to reproduce the issue with email notifications. I am still receiving these for accepted solutions on multiple accounts. Is it possible that you did not receive the emails as there were email system issues from Friday to Sunday? Did it occur today? If so, can you provide a link to the topic that this occurred in?

As for the Notification Feed, it turns out that it will only show you a notification for an accepted solution if it was your reply that was the solution. We can raise an enhancement request with our community vendor to make improvements on this.

Thanks,

Lili

~~~~~~~~~
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 32
(3,207 Views)

Hi Lili,

it's after 08:00 for me and I didn't receive any notification for the answer after my message:

check.png

(link)

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 32
(3,201 Views)

Hello Lili,

The accepted solution was mine.  It was marked as the solution at 1:49 yesterday.  However, I did not receive an email notification and I didn't receive a notification alert for the accepted solution, only the kudos.  

2019-03-26_8-20-57.png2019-03-26_8-22-08.png

aputman
------------------
Heads up! NI has moved LabVIEW to a mandatory SaaS subscription policy, along with a big price increase. Make your voice heard.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 32
(3,194 Views)
Solution
Accepted by LiliMcDonald

@aputman wrote:

It was marked as the solution at 1:49 yesterday. 

Or was it?  Actually it wasn't marked at 1:49PM because the original question wasn't even available at that time.  

2019-03-26_9-02-12.png

aputman
------------------
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 32
(3,187 Views)

Hi aputman,

There is a known issue with the timestamp that displays on the solution header. I believe it displays in PT for everyone.

Is it possible that you are not subscribed to the topic? Can you check under Topic Options within the topic?

Thanks,

Lili

~~~~~~~~~
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 32
(3,188 Views)

I'm subscribed to it.

2019-03-26_9-44-28.png

aputman
------------------
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 32
(3,185 Views)

@GerdW wrote:

Hi Lili,

it's after 08:00 for me and I didn't receive any notification for the answer after my message:

(link)

I actually didn't receive a notification email for your post here. I do see the notification in my feed though.

I'll need to follow-up with our community vendor to see if there are any outstanding issues still occurring with email notifications.

@aputman wrote:

I'm subscribed to it.

Did you receive notifications just now for me selecting your post as the solution in this topic?

~~~~~~~~~
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 32
(3,179 Views)

I did.

aputman
------------------
0 Kudos
Message 19 of 32
(3,173 Views)
Thanks for confirming. We will let you know when we have an update on this issue.
~~~~~~~~~
0 Kudos
Message 20 of 32
(3,161 Views)