From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Feedback on NI Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No, I did not subscribe to that thread!

For some reason I now get auto-subscribed to threads I participate in, even though that option is off in my preferences. Please fix this! Thanks.

altenbach_0-1599242193991.png

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,193 Views)

I also receive emails concerning simple replies within a thread.  But not all of them... It seems random.  I have not yet seen a pattern.

I definitely get an email if I start a new thread.  The email asks if I received an appropriate solution.  LOL!

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,138 Views)

I just started a new thread and made sure that "email me when someone replies" was NOT selected.  Let's see how many email I receive...

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,135 Views)

Hi altenbach,

I apologize for the delayed response. We have confirmed this is a bug in our community system and are working with our community provider to identify a solution. We will keep you updated with any new information.

Best Regards,
Kristi Martinez
NI Community Support
Message 4 of 6
(2,119 Views)

Lucky you! I'm getting notifications for a whole community group that I'm not subscribed to!

Group notifications.png

No groups.png

While I do have the "Automatically subscribe me to topics or reviews I participate in" option checked, I've never posted in any of those threads, nor read them. I did subscribe to the G# community over a year ago so that I could ask a question but I left the group shortly afterwards.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,097 Views)

Looking at the first post, there aren't even options to unsubscribe!

No subscription options.png

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,093 Views)