Feedback on NI Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New activity or not?

Today, every time I go to the forum overview, the feedback form is bold. Going there shows no new posts. For good measure, I still mark all as read and it seems to be ok momentarily, but minutes later we are back to a fake bold.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9
(3,603 Views)

I know there was a thread removed from this board earlier.  I am certain this issue is related as I have seen this pop up every once in a while other other boards where I notice threads getting moved and/or quarantined.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
Message 2 of 9
(3,593 Views)

Yes, I was suspecting that much, but I could not find any move stubs or posts in the relevant locations. It also seems to be good for a few minutes just to re-appear later. Oh well. 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9
(3,589 Views)

Hi altenbach,

As crossrulz noted this is very likely due to a topic on this board being archived earlier today.

Sorry about the confusion! It's strange that the issue would disappear and reappear though. Please let us know if that continues.

Thanks,

Matt
NI Community Team
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9
(3,574 Views)

@Matt_McLaughlin wrote:

Please let us know if that continues.

Still going on right now. It was bold again and no new activity.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9
(3,564 Views)

There was a bunch of SPAM on the Version Conversion Board this morning that I removed.  See if you have the same issue there (just hoping to show another data point).

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9
(3,538 Views)

Hi altebach,

Are you still seeing this issue after a few days? I believe this has typically gone away if given a little bit of time, but we can make a request to have this addressed in our regular maintenance window, if you're still seeing the problem.

Thanks,

Matt
NI Community Team
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9
(3,519 Views)

It was good this morning, but just now the problem is back. Overview bold, but no new posts....

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9
(3,502 Views)

There was an update last night that should have addressed this issue. Please let us know if you encounter this issue again and if so, which board it occurred in.

Thanks,

Lili

~~~~~~~~~
Message 9 of 9
(3,217 Views)