Feedback on NI Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Improper statistics?

Now that I got the attention of the math gurus around here.  Wander over to your Forum Profile pages and look at the display of public and private statistics

Capture50.PNGAt a 50% zoom the columns line up, are illegible, and there is a whole lot of unneeded whitespace between columns

at 100%:

Capture110.PNG

Public Statistics, Those things I WANT other people to see like "Contact info for 8-Ball Consulting" no longer line up columns with Private Stats and, are mostly hidden behind other things.  

This makes me sad.  Since its obviously possible to properly scale the Public Statistics columns neatly  (e.g. just like the Private Statistics columns scale) I know Li will be happy to patch that eyesore.

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(3,669 Views)

Hello Jeff,

Thank you for reporting this to us. We've captured this on our backlog.

Would you be able to tell us what browser you are using. As well as what is your monitor's resolution?

Best regards,

Karina Barles

NI Community Support

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(3,639 Views)

Hello Jeff,

Please let us know if you continue to see this, and if you are could you please let us know what browser you are using. As well as what is your monitor's resolution, so we can further assist you.

Best Regards,

Karina Barles

NI Community Support

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(3,611 Views)

OK

Browser used for Last Visit Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/56.0.2924.87 Safari/537.36

Primary Monitor 1366x768Capture1366-768.PNG

External Monitor 1024x768

Capture1024_768.PNG

both at 100%

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(3,609 Views)

Thank you for the information. We will look into this and keep you updated.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(3,595 Views)

Hello Jeff,

We were waiting for the new release in order to see that with the new release you should no longer see this issue.

Please check and let us know if you encounter any issues.

Best Regards,

Karina Barles
NI Community Support

Message 6 of 6
(3,423 Views)