Feedback on NI Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum site - secure connection failed all the time

Hello,

Is there any changes recently made at the site provider servers? Now for 2 days I get just very often the error msg in Firefox see screenshot below. I need to reload the page, and usually it works, but sometimes I need even 2-3 attempts until I get to the page.

Beside, the community posting, loading of pictures, etc are incredible slow, slower than any other time before... A colleague also complained in our lab, he gets these issues same as me on his PC.

Maybe is this a specific problem in our strict campus network? The error msg seems to complain about security problems...

Location Karlsruhe, Germany.

secureconect.png

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,255 Views)

Hi Blokk,

I am not encountering this in Firefox and we have not received any other complaints. No changes have been made in the last few days, although last Tuesday, May 29th we did have an upgrade. It might be an issue within your corporate firewall. You might want to follow-up with your IT team.

Thanks,

Lili

~~~~~~~~~
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,238 Views)

@LiliMcDonald wrote:

Hi Blokk,

I am not encountering this in Firefox and we have not received any other complaints. No changes have been made in the last few days, although last Tuesday, May 29th we did have an upgrade. It might be an issue within your corporate firewall. You might want to follow-up with your IT team.

Thanks,

Lili

Yes, I think might be our local network...anyway, since I have left 3 weeks at this job, I will not start to investigate 🙂 I am happy it works fine for the others! 🙂

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,236 Views)