Feedback on NI Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Update

Molly, here's some more of the floated boards saga - I floated the braimstorming board (which still doesn't appear in the board list, BTW) and for some reason it keeps changing its position between being the second item and the fifth item on the floated list. Over the last 3 weeks I think this must have happened at least 4 or 5 times. Any idea?

(1,764 Views)
Also, I'm glad to see you blocked BMP posting, but unfortunately some people seem to be able to outsmart (?) that.

And while I'm at it, it's very good that the default search time frame was changed to "any time" rather than "last 90 days", but I see that now you removed the time limit option, which could be a problem. When searching for something which is too common it's much easier to set a time frame than to sort by time and then start going through the results. In my opinion, the best option would be the ability to set a time window (start date and end date) for the search.

tst -

Exactly.  What they want to implement in the future is a start and stop time for the searches.

What you can do in the meantime is run your search and then you can sort the results by date (it will sort all of them now instead of just the past 90 days).  That way you can see the latest ones first or dig around in the desired timeframe.

Thanks!

Molly K.
Web Support & Operations Manager
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 54 of 54
(1,694 Views)