From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Feedback on NI Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download Links Broken?

Trying to download Labview and\or Multisim for class - however seems the download links are broken.

https://www.ni.com/en-ca/support/downloads/software-products/download.labview.html

https://www.ni.com/en-ca/support/downloads/software-products/download.multisim.html

ASMohawk_0-1633097526698.png

Following the bread crumbs didn't seem to work either so I'm unsure if they've change download locations?   Any ideas?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9
(2,597 Views)

Hello,

I need to download an older version of DAQmx and NI support said the only way was to request a link on the forums - could someone please help? 

It looks like I need to download DAQmx 16.1 in order to support Labview 2013.

Thanks so much for the help!

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9
(2,619 Views)

Hi GBEN,

for me it's quite easy: I just google for "DAQmx downlad" to find NI's download page for DAQmx.

Then I select the needed version:

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9
(2,586 Views)

Thanks Gerd -

That is where I tried to  download from, but when I try any older version I get redirected to an error page.

I called NI support and they said that is done deliberately by them for some reason, and I must go to the forums and request a link.

I also tried the package manager, but the furthest version back I can go for DAQmx is 17.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9
(2,580 Views)

Hi,

I see the same problem, regardless if using the German (de-de) or the US website (en-us).

Also when navigating to Products->LabVIEW->Comparison of editions->Selecting "Trail" for Professional Edition gives that "Page error"…

So NI don't want to sell LabVIEW anymore?

Edit: the download page for DAQmx is also broken now…

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
Message 5 of 9
(2,588 Views)

Same problem for the US version (en-us)  Are you in Canada (?) (en-ca).

(It actually just worked 10 minutes ago, but now it fails the same way)

Message 6 of 9
(2,587 Views)

Yeah, in Canada.  We send these links out to students for them to access the software as home as part of our licnese.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9
(2,579 Views)

Good morning,

Thank you for the report of issues with downloads. We have reported the concern internally and there is a team looking at it. I will update as I have more information.

Best,

Mark

Community Manager
NI Community
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9
(2,564 Views)

Hi, all. 

This issue has been resolved and all the links are working again. Please let us know if you face any issues.

Jenny B
NI Community Support

Message 9 of 9
(2,502 Views)