Feedback on NI Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleted thread? Can't find my post/vi..

I just got a request for a vi I posted in the forum... a user asked a question and I provided a solution.(pic and vi)

I can't find that thread anymore!

The picture I posted is still in my gallery... however I can't find the thread and the vi.

I asume NI is allowd to delete threads (we don't want spam in there) ... however I never got informend about it.

I don't know why that thread got deleted, but I provided a solution and I don't want to find that solution in a patent claim of someone else later  and coundn't point to prior art 😉

(Wasn't that good ... I think ... but I'm annoyed that some my work I provided to the public LV users here in the NI-forum got deleted ... )

Here is the last hint for that vi I have

where is it.png

Greetings from Germany
Henrik

LV since v3.1

“ground” is a convenient fantasy

'˙˙˙˙uıɐƃɐ lɐıp puɐ °06 ǝuoɥd ɹnoʎ uɹnʇ ǝsɐǝld 'ʎɹɐuıƃɐɯı sı pǝlɐıp ǝʌɐɥ noʎ ɹǝqɯnu ǝɥʇ'

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(3,227 Views)

Hi Henrik,

We very rarely delete posts, instead we will archive content.

Is this the post that you are referring to? Re: 2D Interpolation

Is this the original post or did you post it again?

If that is not the post, do you recall the date of when you made the original post?

Thanks,

Lili McDonald
Community Manager

National Instruments

~~~~~~~~~
Message 2 of 7
(3,206 Views)

@LiliMcDonald wrote:

Hi Henrik,

We very rarely delete posts, instead we will archive content.

Is this the post that you are referring to? Re: 2D Interpolation

Is this the original post or did you post it again?

That's a repost.

@LiliMcDonald wrote:

If that is not the post, do you recall the date of when you made the original post?

Thanks,

Lili McDonald
Community Manager

National Instruments

Original post was made at/around 2017-08-07 Thanks for looking up 🙂

I just got the information that maybe the thread starter deleted the thread/asked for it... sad ... to hide the solution so the professor can't find it.... now I have a ethical challenge 😄 😄

Greetings from Germany
Henrik

LV since v3.1

'˙˙˙˙uıɐƃɐ lɐıp puɐ °06 ǝuoɥd ɹnoʎ uɹnʇ ǝsɐǝld 'ʎɹɐuıƃɐɯı sı pǝlɐıp ǝʌɐɥ noʎ ɹǝqɯnu ǝɥʇ'

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(3,176 Views)

I have the date . 08-07-2017 07:37 AM

and the details of your message 

interpolate 2D.vi 20 KB (/ni/attachments/ni/170/1031999/1/interpolate%202D.vi)

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(3,169 Views)

Elena, the vi can be found in the thread linked by Lili.

and for the protocol 😉 :

It's OK to use other ideas for own solutions, but it's a bad habbit to 'sell' it as an own idea 😉

(cheating can lead to much trouble... )

We like to help, but we don't want to be abused to do others homework.

Greetings from Germany
Henrik

LV since v3.1

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(3,166 Views)

Actually I don't cheat  and I don't sell others ideas  like mine..

Obviously  you misunderstood.  I am enough  good in Labview  already  ... And if you don't want to share your vi don't post it and not reply  to my threads .it's that  simple  !!

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(3,161 Views)

All - let's not make assumptions or turn this into anything personal.

I was able to find the original topic, and I see now that it was removed per the author's request. However, any contributions within the topic are still credited toward the users that participated in it since it was archived.

As it is stated in our archiving policy, we typically refrain from removing content unless there are special circumstances. We ask that all of our users are mindful of what they are posting to the site as it does become public information.

Thanks,

Lili

~~~~~~~~~
Message 7 of 7
(3,144 Views)