From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Feedback on NI Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blue bar navigation is bad

The blue bar location information is one level up fro current location.  On android chrome. 

Missing all topics next and previous too

So you can not navigate the community 

I'll head to another device. 

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,622 Views)

Hi Jeff,

Can you please provide an example of where you were at in the community in which you had issues with the breadcrumbs? For example, if I am looking at this topic on mobile, the breadcrumbs would allow me to go back to the Feedback board -- which is what I would expect.

Also, I also see that there are no navigation buttons available on iOS mobile either. This is something we can look into adding.

Thanks,

Lili

~~~~~~~~~
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,612 Views)

when I am here on the laptop

Capture.pngI can navigate to Home > ... etc by pressing the list in the blue bar and Feedback... is the last item

the same time on my android there is " Home > Special Interest Boards" just first and one up.  

Within a topic I have "Home > Feedback..." and no way to get to next topic or previous topic or all topics (except by hitting Feedback in the blue bar)  but no way to transition to special interests then drop into breakpoint

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,605 Views)

Thanks for the info. It sounds like adding the navigation options for "previous topic, next topic, all topics" would help alleviate the issue. We can add this to our backlog.

~~~~~~~~~
Message 4 of 6
(2,602 Views)

In my experience it depends of the window width. If it is too narrow, the breadcrumbs are trimmed severely.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,592 Views)

@altenbach wrote:

In my experience it depends of the window width. If it is too narrow, the breadcrumbs are trimmed severely.

on a desktop yes, I've seen that the first and last (0th and nth) crumbs are the only ones.  On the android the 0th and n-1th are displayed (index error?)

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,584 Views)