Feedback on NI Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Announcing the NI Idea Exchange!

Also - please continue to post any language issues you come across.

Thanks,

Laura

0 Kudos
Message 41 of 79
(5,054 Views)

I should have taken a screenshot, but earlier today when I was posting a response to a thread, the "E-mail me when someone replies." checkbox text was in French.

-D

0 Kudos
Message 42 of 79
(5,049 Views)

Laura F. wrote:

You should be able to edit your idea now for 10 minutes after you've posted it without seeing an error.  If you are submitting a new idea I'd love to see confirmation that this is working correctly 🙂

It is still not working correctly. I cannot submit a correction unless I select a second label.

Same problem as shown here. (see also my report to moderator)

0 Kudos
Message 43 of 79
(5,044 Views)

Yes, french is still a popular occurrence. Just happened, see image. Sometimes I also still get chinese and japanese and I have to click according to experience. I cannot tell what the links are.

Message Edited by altenbach on 06-06-2009 08:22 AM
0 Kudos
Message 44 of 79
(5,027 Views)

Laura F. wrote:
tst- is that language problem persisting for you? Or did you just see it once?

At the time it was (i.e. each time I went into the page). Now I'm not seeing it.

(5,022 Views)

altenbach wrote:

Laura F. wrote:

You should be able to edit your idea now for 10 minutes after you've posted it without seeing an error.  If you are submitting a new idea I'd love to see confirmation that this is working correctly 🙂

It is still not working correctly. I cannot submit a correction unless I select a second label.

Same problem as shown here. (see also my report to moderator)

Hi altenbach -

I was able to confirm this, although I was able to edit a post where I just swapped out one label for another.  

Sorry for the inconvenience - please continue to report items that need to be edited to me.

Thanks,

Laura

0 Kudos
Message 46 of 79
(5,002 Views)

Ok, once again I think the editing issue is fixed.  Please let me know if you are not able to edit ideas in the 10 minutes after you've posted them because of the "label required" error.

Thanks,

Laura

0 Kudos
Message 47 of 79
(4,982 Views)

Hi,

i'm not sure if it's already said, but i would like a new sort option. Sort by new Ideas or Ideas with new comments.

Mike

Message 48 of 79
(4,960 Views)

One small side effect:

The "Top Kudoed posts" window(?) in the 'main' forums page now needs to be renamed to "Top Kudoed ideas".

Good articles now get buried by good ideas.

Since the idea board has it's own sorting could it be excluded for the "Top Kudoed posts" window?

Message Edited by Henrik Volkers on 06-15-2009 02:05 PM
Greetings from Germany
Henrik

LV since v3.1

“ground” is a convenient fantasy

'˙˙˙˙uıɐƃɐ lɐıp puɐ °06 ǝuoɥd ɹnoʎ uɹnʇ ǝsɐǝld 'ʎɹɐuıƃɐɯı sı pǝlɐıp ǝʌɐɥ noʎ ɹǝqɯnu ǝɥʇ'

0 Kudos
Message 49 of 79
(4,917 Views)

This post as an example, some ideas have greater than 10 responses. It took me a while to find the next page, as it did Intaris. The green circled "page navigators" need to be at both the top and bottom of the responses on the pages.

Cheers!

Jack

Comments.png

Message 50 of 79
(4,887 Views)