From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Feedback on NI Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All users got the blues....

Solved!
Go to solution
Jeff - your issue is unrelated. It seems to be browser related. I was only seeing the hourglass icon in Firefox 50.1.0 and when I did a hard refresh, your avatar was spinning again. It was already spinning in other browsers as well.
I recommend doing a hard refresh, or try clearing cookies/cache to see if that clears up the problem.
~~~~~~~~~
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 63
(1,625 Views)

@LiliMcDonald wrote:

Thanks, Christian. We're aware of the issue and are working on getting it resolved.

Wash rinse repeat.

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 63
(1,594 Views)

@altenbach wrote:

@LiliMcDonald wrote:

Thanks, Christian. We're aware of the issue and are working on getting it resolved.

Wash rinse repeat.

deja vu all over again!

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 63
(1,536 Views)

Nearly highnoon (12:00 pm) in central Europe: all user got the blues…

(What's your favorite maintenance time window?)

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 63
(1,525 Views)

@altenbach wrote:

@altenbach wrote:

@LiliMcDonald wrote:

Wash rinse repeat.

deja vu all over again!

They're baaaack! 😞 (Poltergeist, look it up!)

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 63
(1,506 Views)

Hi altenbach,

Just a quick note here -
Hopefully if you're online this morning, you're no longer seeing the issue. It's difficult to tell because the issue impacts some users but not all.

As you've noted the fix we're able to put in place at this time is only temporary ("wash rinse repeat" Smiley Happy). While our community provider works on a permanent solution, we're working with them to put in place a better system of detecting and resolving the issue quickly and regularly. You may still see the problem, but it should hopefully be more infrequent or for shorter periods.

Thanks,

Matt
NI Community Team
National Instruments
Message 16 of 63
(1,508 Views)

@Matt_McLaughlin wrote:

Just a quick note here -

Just to be clear, I am not nagging. My posts here are purely informational to allow you to keep track of the problem on how it looks from out here. 😄

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 63
(1,494 Views)

@altenbach wrote:

Just to be clear, I am not nagging. My posts here are purely informational to allow you to keep track of the problem on how it looks from out here. 😄

Of course! And please do continue to alert us as you encounter it. This has been difficult for us to track, since we may not always see it from our specific accounts.

Thanks,

Matt
NI Community Team
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 63
(1,485 Views)

so I can alert you now Smiley Wink

0 Kudos
Message 19 of 63
(1,480 Views)

@Wolfgang wrote:

so I can alert you now Smiley Wink

Yes, thank you. Smiley Embarassed Unfortunate timing for my post, but we have sent the request to have this addressed.

Thanks,

Matt
NI Community Team
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 20 of 63
(1,473 Views)