FOUNDATION Fieldbus

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to use NI-FBUS 3.1.3 on HP dx2480 MT(KL969AV)

Dear Sir, I am using HP dx2480 MT(KL969AV) desktop PC with following configuration & trying to install NI-FBUS 3.1.3 with NI PCMCIA - FBUS(Series 2).Intel G33 MOTHERBOARD4 GB RAM DDR II160 GB SATA HDDINTEL CORE 2 DUO 2.8 GHz PROCESSORI am facing following problem. 1) After proper installation of Software and Driver; on every restart of PC; NI-FbUS Interface Configuration Utility add automatically new disabled PCMCIA board with new port id.

2) Unable to start Configuration Manager; it gives following warning "Can't open driver connection to board 0. Make share the NIFB.SYS driver is started, that the board is present......" On pressing OK it gives Fetal error “NI-FBUS Communication Manager can not connect interface 0 on the fieldbus board 0" In this way i am unable to start NI - FBUS communication manager".

I tried it with 2-3 different PC of same configuration as defined above; but unable to resolve the problem.I am able to work with my regular PC with combination HP dx7380 MT(RX445AV). Please help to resolve this problem.  Thanks & Regards  Sachin Kulkarni       
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(7,405 Views)