FOUNDATION Fieldbus

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need a live body to talk to about NI-FBUS products. Havin trouble installing.

I am installing NI-FBUS configuator, etc. with you fieldbus starter kit. I am using Win 95. I have it installed but have several issues with it working. It seems to work but not completely. Several different types of error messages included a Win 95 error upon bootup about illegal calls. Need to talk to a live person.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(7,249 Views)
Thanks for choosing our products and we are very willing to help you out.

In order to solve the problem, you know, we need your help to provide description in detail as following:
1. the version of Configurator and Starter kit?
2. the type of interface card? AT-FBUS or PCMCIA-FBUS?
3. the displaying messages of all the errors? Screen capture is prefer.

We must clarify that we no longer support Fieldbus products over the phone, but email support is still available. We are very sorry to bring you any inconvenience because of this and it's our honor to get your understanding. Please contact us via fieldbus.support@ni.com, which is our standard email address to support Fieldbus products, be sure we can provide better support to you through this channel.

At last, it is more stable for our products running in WinNT than that in Win95, and our latest version of Configurator is 2.3.6 which is free for the 2.3 user. the URL of the upgrade is: http://digital.ni.com/softlib.nsf/webcategories/85256410006C055586256BBB002C0FD7?opendocument&node=132060_US
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(7,249 Views)
If you don't support your products you shouldn't sell them. At the very least you should advertise this fact before people buy them. I have solved the problem utilizing other resources who have had the misfortune of using your products also. You might note that they speak very poorly of your products and your tech. support as well. I don't have time to trade emails. Support is normally required immediately. I will be very surprised if you are still in business one year from now. I certainly won't buy any more of your products.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(7,249 Views)