FOUNDATION Fieldbus

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NIFBUS 3.0 and Windows XP?

I recently got a new laptop that is running Windows XP. I am trying to get my NIFBUS application to run, I've tried both versions 2.3.6 and 3.0. When I launch the application the window opens and the title bar says the application is opening, but the text that used to come up in the window never comes up, and the application will never finishes - and minimizes itself like it used to do. My PCMCIA/2 card shows up in the device manager and says it is running ok.
Any Ideas?
Thanks
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(8,074 Views)
I'm not familiar with FieldBus but it is also supported over email at: fieldbus.support@ni.com . They may be able to help you out.

Regards,

JR A.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(8,074 Views)
You can run Interface Configuration Utility to check the settings of your PCMCIA-FBUS/2 ports, see whether the board is enabled, the ports have proper fixed address lower than 0x25, and whether the port usage are set to "NI-FBUS".

Otherwise, you might need to contact "fieldbus.support@ni.com" for further support.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(8,074 Views)
how i can get NI-FBUS communication manager 3.0 software?
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(7,271 Views)
NI-FBUS software 3.0 is obsolete now.
The latest version of NI-FBUS Communications Manager(CM) is 3.2.1. Please download from NI web: http://joule.ni.com/nidu/cds/view/p/id/886/lang/en

Feilian (Vince) Shen
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(7,252 Views)