From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

FOUNDATION Fieldbus

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comunicación Foundation Fieldbus

Estoy desarrollando una aplicaión para el diagnóstico de válvulas de control con posicionafores fisher dvc 6200f y 6000f. Cuento con los vi nifbus y la usb 8486. Quisiera saber si existe algun vi de ejemplo qie me guie para programar la comunicación fieldbus de la aplicación y el posicionador, es decir ¿Cómo hago para hacer mover la válvula desde el pc?

Gracias 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(5,222 Views)

Hi jdavid7,

Could you please describe your problem in English? And what is your question?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(5,192 Views)

Google translate interprets the message as: "

I am developing an application for the diagnosis of control valves with 6200f and 6000f fisher dvc positioners. I have the vi nifbus and the 8486 usb. I would like to know if there is an example vi that guides me to program the fieldbus communication of the application and the positioner, that is, how do I move the valve from the pc?

Thank you 

"

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(5,142 Views)

Hi DavidDyck,

NI provides some example of NI-FBUS communication. You are able to find them in the path: ..\National Instruments\LabVIEW XXX\examples\NI-FBUS\Interface Device after you install the FBUS driver.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(5,127 Views)

I have not been able to control the valve since my application, I explain a little better what I need.

I must make an application that allows me to control the position of a fisher control valve with a dvc6000f positioner with fieldbus H1 communication. The application must allow me to enter a position in% for example (50%) and the valve to be positioned according. I have not found anyone to help me and explain to me what block and what parameter I should enter that position information.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(4,858 Views)

Hi jdavid7,

I am afraid that NI-FBUS VI API doesn't support writing the value in %. Does your device support 0.5 value instead of 50%?

Thanks,

Zheng

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(4,841 Views)

Apparently nobody has knowledge of how to send control signals to a dvc6000f positioner using the usb8486. They have not understood my question.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(4,820 Views)