From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

FIRST Tech Challenge Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

608 Coach (Archived)

Update: This discussion applies to Issues from the 2010 FTC season and is no longer relevant for current FTC competition software.

Help!  Everything was working fine.  Then I defragged the computer over the weekend.  Now when I click Launch Labview, I get thes message, "LabVIEW 9.0 Development System has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience."  Along with a prompt to send an error report to Microsoft.

I can see that all my programming is still there.  I just cannot get to it.  Any ideas on how to help my PC find the misplaced pieces?  Thanks for your suggestions.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(3,850 Views)

Not sure if you fixed this problem yet, but I would recommend going to the Windows Control Panel > "Add/remove programs" (or "Programs and Features" in vista) > National Instruments Software and do a "repair" on your LabVIEW install. You'll need your DVD.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,697 Views)