From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

FIRST Robotics Competition Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

como pudiera hacer una accion autonoma en el teleop

queremos para mas exactitud que todo los mecanismos de lanzador funcionen en una secuencia con tiempos por ejemplo Banda 2 que funcione 1 seg y se apague atrás después se encienda el lanzador pasan dos y se encienda banda 2 y 1 después de 5 seg  que se apague  todo eso con un solo motor que le piquemos y haga todo eso y tener un botón de pagado de emergencia aparte

este es mi codigo que funciona indivudal del teleop

Davidrj28_0-1581123183900.png

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,614 Views)

Hello.  I translated this into English using a web page.  Here was the result.

"we want for more accuracy that all the launcher mechanisms work in a sequence with times for example Band 2 that works 1 sec and goes off back after the launcher goes on two passes and band 2 and 1 turns on after 5 sec that everything goes off that with a single engine that we sting and do all that and have a separate emergency paid button.

This is my code that works individually from the teleop."

If I understand correctly, it sounds like you want to create a generalized set of timing routines:   GET_TIME (Get current time.), START_TIMER (Calculate the end time for a particular delay time.), IS_TIMER_DONE (Check to see if the current time is greater than or equal to the end time.)

Then you can use these in a "state machine" to sequence your actions.

This code could be executed inside Teleop or inside of a loop in Periodic Tasks. 

A reference "A Secret book of FRC LabVIEW" may help you.   Sorry, it's in English...

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,573 Views)