FIRST Robotics Competition Discussions

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Labview (Coding Help) One button inverses/un-inverses controls?

Go to solution

For anyone else that may be curious, that's called a Feedback Node.  You can find it by pressing Ctrl+Space on the Block Diagram and typing "feedback node" into the window.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 11