FIRST Robotics Competition Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Coding Errors (pls help)

Hello,

Well, I decided to go back to 'square one' on things on the code issues. (All the way back to the point where the error messages show:

"watchdog expiration ... 'PWM 1 / PWM 2 Drive Motors' are not running fast enough..."

I have zipped up the coding to a '.rar' file and posting it with the this thread.

Issues at regional (might be connected in some way & might not): On the final day (today), I had communication issues with the field to the point where the robot would connect with the driver station but lose connection at points durring the match. (if not same problem, I would like any ideas)

I'm hoping someone has more infomation from their regional(s) or an NI worker knows the problem because finally when the field agreed to take a look, the CSA said that the code should cause it hard to run the motors but not cause communication issues.  The field agents said that they do not have the tools to figure out the problem.

I would still like to solve the watchdog expiration explained at the beginning of the post.

Thanks,

Davis Catherman

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(4,397 Views)