FIRST Robotics Competition Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot view AXIS M1011 video on Labview: Error Status -44003

HI,

I have been looking through all the threads that involve issues with camera connections but none of them seem to give the answer to my problem.

So here it is:

- I used the Setup axis camera tool to setup the camera with the following ip: 10.39.79.11

- I can view the camera video on the FRC PC Dashboard

- I have the FRC account set as administrator among the camera users with password as FRC

- I have the camera connected to the wireless bridge and In the begin.vi i have put True to the question Which camera IP string to use?

But i am still not able to view the camera video on the FRC Labview project through the vision processing.vi (i am trying to display the video with an Image.vi).<

Error is the following:

WPI_CameraIssue HTTP Requesti with Authentification.vi... Staus - 44003

Please, any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(5,204 Views)

If you use the dashboard are you able to see the camera images? What about one of the vision examples? Most of the authentication errors I saw were a result of not using the axis camera setup tool- I might still try and reset the camera to factory defaults and running the tool again.

Kevin Fort
Principal Software Engineer
NI
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(3,093 Views)

HI ,

Yes i am able to see the camera images through the dashboard. I used the camera setup tool to to assign the ip camera and username/password.

I can re run the tool but it does not guarantee any good result since i have been doing this for a while!

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(3,093 Views)

If you can see it through the dashboard I don't think re-running the tool is going to help. Does your vision processing code work if you run it as a built executable? In other words is it just having trouble displaying on the front panel of the VI but it can do the math fine behind the scenes or is the cRIO having trouble accessing the stream of images

Kevin Fort
Principal Software Engineer
NI
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(3,093 Views)

the cRIO is having trouble accesing the stream of images, since i can not retrieve any data from it and i cannot display on the front panel neither.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(3,093 Views)