FIRST Robotics Competition Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are last years cRIOs compatable with the 2015 Software

I could not connect up to the c-RIO and the failure occurred with using the imaging tool 2015. The message that I got was as follows:

Unable to complete operation because of unexpected error:

Error 7 occurred at File/Directory Info in NI_InternetTK_FTP_VIs.lvlib:FTP [STOR].vi->NI_InternetTK_FTP_VIs.lvlib:FTP Store Multiple.vi->ConfigUtility.lvlib:FRC 2012_FTP Put File.vi->ConfigUtility.lvlib:CloseAndUploadRemoteConfiguration.vi->ConfigUtility.lvlib:CurrentLanguageConfig.vi->ConfigUtility.lvlib:ReImageTarget.vi->ConfigUtility.lvlib:Dialog.vi

Possible reason(s):

LabVIEW:  File not found. The file might be in a different location or deleted. Use the command prompt or the file explorer to verify that the path is correct.

=========================

NI-488:  Nonexistent GPIB interface.

My computer, a Dell LATITUDE with i5 processor,had all the files from NI for the FRC 2015 loaded but required an additional download of various accessories like the Imaging Tool  2015, that did not load the first time. Could there be files still missing?  Can you interpret that message?

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 13
(889 Views)

Sounds like you are trying to image the 8-slot cRIO with the v57 image which is explicitly not supported.

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 13
(889 Views)

Actually our teams cRIO is a 4-slot.  Our team started in 2013.

The message indicates that a file is not to be found, that's all I can understand from it.  Is there something we can do like load that missing file?

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 13
(889 Views)