From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Examples and IP for Software-Designed Instruments and NI FlexRIO

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to use ZM2376 LCR METER by NF CORPORATION with Labview

I only have the ZM2376 LCR METER software installed in a computer. I dont have any files of it. I need to control the ZM2376 LCR METER of NF CORPORATION using LABVIEW 2013. Can anyone give me the driver and the labview code of ZM2376 LCR METER?

Comments
JensG69
Active Participant
Active Participant
on

According to the home page of the manufacturer the IVI driver VIs are created automatically by LabVIEW. Have you tried anything in that direction?

Regards, Jens

Kudos are welcome...
Rupali_Rakshit
on

The problem is we have installed the software long before and now we lost the CD and also the manual. 😞 

JensG69
Active Participant
Active Participant
on

Try to contact the manufacturer or a local representative. In my experience they usually send you a new copy of the manual/software or provide download-links.

Kudos are welcome...
Rupali_Rakshit
on

Since we don't have the driver, we try to click the instrument software by LabVIEW mouse click program. But the instrument software does not respond to the LabVIEW functionalized click. Although, it respond to normal mouse click.

JensG69
Active Participant
Active Participant
on

That's a question for the LabVIEW support forum. But please in a new thread, not like your last question. And with ALL informations, like how do you create mouse clicks from LabVIEW, etc. etc. etc.

Kudos are welcome...
Contributors