Example Code

Sound Intensity Example in LabVIEW or LabVIEW NXG

Code and Documents

Attachment

概述

This example demonstrates how to make a sound intensity measurement using LabVIEW. It requires the Sound and Vibration Toolset to be installed.

说明

This example uses LabVIEW and the Sound and Vibration Toolset to implement a sound intensity measurement.  There are several ways to compute sound intensity and this example uses the time domain outputs of octave filter banks so the results can be present in an octave spectrum.

硬件和软件要求

Application Software: LabVIEW NXG 1.0 or compatible ; LabVIEW 2009 or compatible

Driver: NI-DAQmx 17.0 or compatible

NI Sound and Vibration Toolkit or NI Sound and Vibration Measurement suite

实现或执行代码所需的步骤

1. Physical or simulated device 

2. Select the Dev/Channel and waveform parameters

3. Select the right Interop Node file path

4.Run

其他信息或参考

Example code from the Example Code Exchange in the NI Community is licensed with the MIT license.

Comments
lrsd
on

Thank you for sharing this sound intensity file. After testing this programes,I have some questions: firstly and basically, how can I open the .gvi or .lvproject programs? my computer has installed Labview 2017 and NI-DAQmx and sound and vibration assistant; secondly, after prepared physical device, should I open Sound Intensity Example -DAQmx.lvproject for data collecting, and then, open the Sound Intensity [Time Domain].vi for analysising?

Thank you

Contributors