Example Code

Services Supervisor

Code and Documents

Attachment

Description

My second post yeah!, i found this very useful, in case you have note it (people who use LabView DSC module) DSC Services are very common to crash, so, i need an aplication to start this services over and over, because, sometimes eve if i program the services from the windows management console (services.msc) to restar the service every time it crash i dont do it! so, this little application is intended to solve this problem. And also ive added this very usefull extension to stop the same services im keep alive, what for? sometimes i need to restart this machines, well i dont, operatos have to do it, so many times when this happens and you dont stop Citadel and Sql Services, the database loss information... why?? i dont know this is an issue that i have to solved with NI guys but they have never gave me a solution or reason for this behavior, so i have to do this app to try at least to keep the integrity of my database. Im open to any comments.

The main features are:

Monitoring and keep in alive core dsc services

Stoping services for restarting purposes

SCR.PNG

LabView Version

This was developed with LabView 8.5.1

Example code from the Example Code Exchange in the NI Community is licensed with the MIT license.

Comments
HunterSeeker
on

Hasce

Thank you for posting this example, could you please include a PNG image of your block diagram and or front panel.

Thanks

Hunter

Hasce
on

Of course, thanks for the Comment, This program may verify any windows service and keep it alive as well as stop it when it could be necesary, i ll add the block diagram right now.

Contributors