Example Code

Comparison of RLS, a Kalman Filter and a H Infinity state Estimator in LabVIEW

Products and Environment

This section reflects the products and operating system used to create the example.

To download NI software, including the products shown below, visit ni.com/downloads.

Software

• LabVIEW

Code and Documents

Attachment

Overview

This code allows the user to compare Recursive Least Squares (RLS) a Kalman Filter and an H Infinity State Estimator all for an auto-regressive system (all-pole system).

Description

This program compares Recursive Least Squares (RLS) a Kalman Filter and an H Infinity State Estimator all for an auto-regressive system (all-pole system). Shows that the H infinity method is best with a close run between RLS and the Kalman filter. The example shows a 3rd order all pole system. The option of additive noise is also given.

Requirements

LabVIEW 2012 (or compatible)

Steps to Implement or Execute Code

1. Set Input Parameters
  2. Adjust the X, Y and Z positions of the cursor, as desired.

Additional Information or References

1217.png

**This document has been updated to meet the current required format for the NI Code Exchange.** 

Example code from the Example Code Exchange in the NI Community is licensed with the MIT license.

Comments
Aashirwad
on

i want to implement H infinity control for my motor in LabView how can i create a H infinity controller in LabView because there is no module available like PID and Fuzzy.