This example demonstrates DAQmx channel expansion in LabWindows™/CVI.
This code takes data from three channels on a cDAQ, over two modules.The channel expansion is done in both the .uir file and in code. In the UIR file, the second channel is added by adding a comma after the first channel. In the C source file, all of the channels are configured together using two subsequent DAQmxCreateAIVoltageChan function calls. When the code is run, a graph with the three signals populates.
Hardware and Software Requirements
- LabWindows™/CVI 2017 and DAQmx 2017
- Simulated or physical cDAQ with two analog voltage input modules.
Steps to Implement or Execute Code
1. Ensure that you have simulated or connected a cDAQ with two analog voltage input modules.
2. Download and unzip the project.
3. Open and run the project.
Additional Information or References
Claire M. Applications Engineering National Instruments Certified LabVIEW Developer