How to connect any sensor to LabView
By attached library you can very easy to connect any of I2C or SPI sensor to LabView. You need only USB to I2C/SPI interface UMFT4222EV.
Than you can use entire powerful graphical interface of LabView to present sensor's data.
What you can do:
1. To connect any I2C/SPI device to LabView
2. To evaluate newest MEMS sensors.
3. Fast debugging algorithms to manage sensor's data.
4. To build simple DAQ cards by using I2C/SPI DIO and ADC .
LabView and UMFT4222EV board
1. Download the zip file.
2. Install driver D2xxx.dll for UMFT4222EV. Read the Documents\DS_UMFT4222EV.pdf
3. Read datasheet on you sensor in order to understand I2C /SPI communication protocol.
4. Open and edit according your I2C /SPI communication protocol one of examples FT4222_I2C.vi or FT4222_SPI.vi
Hello, I would like to use Labview to read/write, to a Texas Instruments bq27541 battery fuel gauge. I've never used I2C before, so I am in need of help for set up and usage.
Is the UMFT4222EV, suited for this task.