Example Code

Labview Import Multisim Design - How know the frequency of signal ?

Products and Environment

This section reflects the products and operating system used to create the example.

To download NI software, including the products shown below, visit ni.com/downloads.

Software

• Multisim

Operating System

• Windows

Code and Documents

Attachment

Download All

Description

Hello. Thanks for you atention. I am living in Portugal, i am a student of a engineering cours in Lisbon University.

I will describe my problem, or my doubt. If you help me i will be grateful. 

I created a simulation in Multisim.  A stable square wave oscillator, with a opamp and  a condenser and Resistance, more or less.

In multisim simulation,  it works good. I have a good square wave in osciloscope.

iIn Labview 2019, through the Simulation -> External Models -> Multisim -> multisimDesign tool, i have imported this design do block diagram of labview. 

I placed it inside a simulation cycle.

The problem is that I can't get the frequency of the square wave generated in the multisim, through the Tone tool.

I can only visualize it in the waveform  Graph.

My question is how can I get a numerical indicator that tells me what is the frequency of the signal generated in the multisim simulation?

I already understand that the multisim sends only one signal to Labview, the amplitude.

How can i use Tone or another tool to know the frequency of the sinal from multisim Design ?

Thanks for you help. 

Example code from the Example Code Exchange in the NI Community is licensed with the MIT license.

Comments
CmcOlivares
on

Thanks for help. 🙂

CmcOlivares
on

Nobody helps... ? 😕 Where are the experts..?

Contributors