This LabVIEW Calculator program has the following features and more:
- Decimal Point
- Negate/Square Root/Square/Invert
- Memory - Clear/Recall/Store/Add
- Backspace/Clear Entry/Clear All
The buttons are tied to the keys on the numpad as well. The program has complete documentation and is event-driven.
This program also demonstrates the following concepts taught in the LabVIEW Basics course.
- Dataflow Programming
- Modular Programming
- While Loops
- Shift Registers
- Case Structures
- Functional Global Variables
- Event-Driven Programming
- VI Documentation
- Control/Indicator Documentation
- Custom Controls/Type Definitions
- Passing References
- Property Nodes
- LabVIEW Project and Application Builder
Example code from the Example Code Exchange in the NI Community is licensed with the MIT license.