Example Code

IFrame for WebVI

Products and Environment

This section reflects the products and operating system used to create the example.

To download NI software, including the products shown below, visit ni.com/downloads.

Software

• G Web Development Software
  • LabVIEW NXG
  • LabVIEW NXG Web Module

Code and Documents

Attachment

Description

This example shows how to create an iframe in a WebVI that can be used to embed another page in a WebVI programmatically.

The example demonstrates embedding a YouTube video in a WebVI and can be seen running online.

Changelog

Release 2 - Support for G Web Development Software 2021

Release 1 - Initial Release

Milan

Example code from the Example Code Exchange in the NI Community is licensed with the MIT license.

Comments
ThamS
on

@MilanR wrote:

The example demonstrates embedding a YouTube video in a WebVI an can be seen running online.

the demo link to GitHub page doesn't work

ThamS_0-1609919940963.png

MilanR
Active Participant
Active Participant
on

Thanks for the heads up! The running example link should be fixed now. 👍

Milan
Desruelle_luc
Trusted Enthusiast Trusted Enthusiast
Trusted Enthusiast
on

hello @MilanR,

Greetings from France

it's a very good idea. Thank you for your work. It's always great

I use iFrame. iFrame is a very good idea for G Web development Software. I think iframe technology should be proposed in G Web development like subpanel in current LabVIEW.

This would be a good idea, to make an application with a banner of buttons that display a web page, when the user clicks on a button.

A+ Luc

banniere Luc Livre NXG Champion.png

Luc Desruelle | Mon profil | Mon blog LabVIEW | Auteur livre LabVIEW : Programmation et applications - G Web
Certified LabVIEW Architect (CLA) & Certified TestStand Developper (CTD) | LabVIEW Champion

MESULOG - LinkedIn site | NERYS - NERYS Group
| directeur CEO MESULOG
| CODIR - NERYS group

Jens_S
on

Hello!

First of all thanks for all the nice tools from the WebVI experiments. I'm currently working on an web page with flexible layout but can't figure out how to configure the iFrame and/ or the HTML container to resize the content of the iFrame when zooming in and out. I really hope you can give me some hint or example on how to achieve this.

Contributors