Example Code

Agilent E3631A triple output DC Power Supply Front Panel

Products and Environment

This section reflects the products and operating system used to create the example.

To download NI software, including the products shown below, visit ni.com/downloads.

Hardware

• Instrument Control

Code and Documents

Attachment

Overview

Expanded version of E363X example - allows the user to set and read multiple outputs.

Description

This is a expanded version of the E363X version VI that is already available on this site.  It has been expanded to three channels and tailored specifically for that supply. To prevent the initialization routine from turning off the power while running continuously, I have place it outside the main while loop. Meaning you should not try to change the GPIB address after starting the VI. If you have comments / suggestions I will try to implement them

Requirements

Software

LabVIEW 2012(or compatible)

NI-VISA

Hardware

GPIB adapter

Agilent E3631A supply

Agilent E3631 Series Output DC Volts.png

**This document has been updated to meet the current required format for the NI Code Exchange.** 

Example code from the Example Code Exchange in the NI Community is licensed with the MIT license.

Comments
BetaCommunityCo
on

about vi

i am a graduate student,and i am looking a vi file to control my E3631A power supply,but my labview could not open your vi file,in that different labview version,is there any solution you can offer,thanks

ucf1975
on
Do you have it for LabWindow/CVI format using Keysight front panel? Thanks,