Enhanced Icon Editor

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feature Requests

I love the new editor! There are a couple of things that I think would make it better...

1. I cannot select a box with the selection tool and then move the selection with the arrow keys, only with the mouse. This is a feature that I used all the time in the old editor.

2. It would be nice if the mirror and rotate buttons worked with the area selected by the selection tool.

Another minor issue/bug? is that a shift+right click in the icon editor brings up the LabVIEW tool menu. I don't know if that can be supressed, but it should be if there is a way to do it.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(4,441 Views)

Could we possibly get the "Import Picture to Clipboard" menu item back? that would make dealing with one off images for icons soooo much easier as the pictures can be found anywhere on your PC, and not just in the Glyphs folder.

Also, with all these layers and transparency support, actually handling PNG's with an alpha channel would be pretty cool too (alhtough I'm guessing thats more a physical limtation of LabVIEW).

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(3,647 Views)
1. I cannot select a box with the selection tool and then move the selection with the arrow keys, only with the mouse. This is a feature that I used all the time in the old editor

Good point!

2. It would be nice if the mirror and rotate buttons worked with the area selected by the selection tool

That seems reasonable.

Could we possibly get the "Import Picture to Clipboard" menu item back? that would make dealing with one off images for icons soooo much easier as the pictures can be found anywhere on your PC, and not just in the Glyphs folder.

Somewhere down the road, we forgot to consider this menu tag.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,647 Views)