Embedded Invasion

This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Re: ez430-Chronos Accelerometer and Theremin

Is the 2009 version posted somewhere - can I get it also??

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 40
(183 Views)

hi everbody, do you have a example code for exas instruments ccs?

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 40
(183 Views)

hi

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 40
(183 Views)

It helps if you can share more about your project and what you would like to do. By "generate an alarm" I assume you mean that you want some kind of threshold detection, and if a threshold is exceeded, to display a visual alarm (LED) or an audio alarm (tone).

Playing tones on a desktop computer can be kind of tough; luckily I tackled this a few months ago: http://decibel.ni.com/content/docs/DOC-13628 . I'll send you an e-mail with more details.

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 40
(183 Views)

I am new in this area. I would like to transfer the data from control center (live data from Chrono watch" to Labview so I can save and run some analysis. How did you "build that VI- based on information I found in the ez430 Chronos  Wiki"? How did you send" a packet that requests acccelerometer data, and wait until  the packet is received on the serial port. The VI checks to see if the  packet is received successfully and reconstructs the x, y, and z axis"? Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 40
(183 Views)

Hi. I get the error: "Error -5000 occurred at ez430 Poll Accelerometer.vi". I have my Chronnos Control Center off. Do you know the reason of the error. Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 40
(183 Views)
Highlighted

Hi. I get the error: "Error -5000 occurred at ez430 Poll Accelerometer.vi". I have my Chronnos Control Center off. Do you know the reason of the error. Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 40
(183 Views)

Hi, I need to read over the 1 g limit but I can't succeed in finding proper settings in EZ 430 web documentation.

I'd like to read temperature and pressure too.

I use labview 8.6.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Stefano

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 40
(183 Views)

Hi elgeeko,

Could you also email me a labVIEW 2009 version?

email addy: rivowi@googlemail.com

Thanks a lot.

0 Kudos
Message 19 of 40
(183 Views)

ey Rii the example doesnt work under 2009 you need to get labview 2010..... see you

0 Kudos
Message 20 of 40
(183 Views)
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.