From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Dynamic Signal Acquisition

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

plotting the best increasing dynamic temparature data from several channels

Hi All !    

I want to plot dynamic temparature data in real time. I have 8 sensors to acquire signal through USB. I want to plot  the best increasing signals amaong them. How Can I do this?    

I can plot all of them togather but not getting the clue how could I choose which has the increaseing profile and discard those which does not have any temarature increase.

Should I need to store the data first and then do some gradient masurement on those or any other method?

But still do not know to make gradient masurement on dynamically acquiring data..    

Thanks and Regards,

Hasan

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(5,669 Views)

Hi Hasan,

There are probably many ways you can do this. First of you probably need to convert the data from dynamic data type to waveform or double. If you still want the timing information I would go for waveform. Then slipt the Y data out and do some kind of liner fit on all channels. Then take the channel that give you the steepest positive slop to see which one increased the most.

If you are only looking to which one that has the highest value. Then I would go for a MAX&Min function to determin which array (channel) that has the highest value (temperature) and then take out that row (Channel) from the wave form 2D array to only plot that one.

Does this make sense to you?

Best Regards
Jonas Mäki
Systems Developer
Novator Solutions
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(5,664 Views)