From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Dynamic Signal Acquisition

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phase Assigned Autospectrum (PAS)

Hi

I'm trying to replace an application built on a B&K Pulse sytem.  As part of the signal analysis they have used a Phase Assigned Autospectrum which is a tool B&K used for Operating Shape Deflection Analysis.  There are no references to this on the NI site and very few on the web at all.   This document from B&K seems to be about the best explaination I can find http://www.bkhome.com/downloads/PULSE%20Operating%20Deflection%20Shape%20Analysis.pdf

Has anyone heard of it or know how to implement it in Labview?

PS.  The input is 3 accelerometers mounted on a component inside of an assembly that is being vibrated.  We need to calculate angular change of the component ignoring the movement of the assembly.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(7,284 Views)

Hi Snowboarder,

Is the Phase Assigned Autospectrum collecting the data from the accelerometers?  If not what is collecting the data and what exactly is the Phase Assigned Autospectrum?  Unfortunately I was unable to view the link you posted.  Can you provide more of an explanation of your hardware set up?

Regards,

h_baker
National Instruments
Applications Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(7,264 Views)