DutLUG - Dutch LabVIEW Usergroup

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meeting 29-08-2019

De onderwerpen voor 29 augustus zijn:

Indoormonitoring with LabVIEW on a RaspberryPI and with a LabVIEW NXG Webvi as Dashboard

Wim Tormans – (VI Technologies)
---

After continuous discussions about the temperature in our offices, it was time to start measuring.

This hobby project includes 2 or more sensornodes (RaspBerryPI) which read an SHT21 I2C sensor to measure temperature and relative humidity.

Each sensor node makes its data available with a webservice.

The dashboard is a LabVIEW NXG Webvi which can be hosted on a webserver and even in Systemlink

LabVIEW Short-cuts : Don't waste time wiring...

Stefan Lemmens – (Intersoft Electronics)
---

This presentation will give an overview of native LabVIEW short-cuts, Quick Drop short-cuts and plugins and Short-Cut Menu plugins. It focuses on less known but handy short-cuts and custom community plugins that will save you lots of clicks. Even using just a few of these tricks might speed up your daily work a lot.

BookletBooklet

Get your free booklet with all discussed keyboard shortcuts by attending the user group meeting. 

De presentatie slides worden na de meeting toegevoegd aan deze topic.

Message 1 of 7
(6,505 Views)

Excuses voor de korte presentatie.

Ik had de hele presentatie niet geoefend op tijd.

Bij deze nog de presentatie.

Tot de volgende DutLUG

Message 2 of 7
(6,165 Views)

Hoi Wim,

het was een zeer heldere en goeie presentatie. Het feit dat ze mss korter was dan je voorzien had bewijst dat je geen gecompliceerde rocket science nodig hebt om dit allemaal aan de praat te krijgen. Bedankt om dit met ons te delen.

Groeten,

Stefan

Message 3 of 7
(6,122 Views)

Here is my presentation, the booklet and the project that I used to demo the shortcuts.

Have fun!

Stefan

Message 4 of 7
(6,117 Views)

For those who are interested in the keyboard display utility that I used, it was Carnac and can be found at

http://code52.org/carnac/

Regards,

Stefan

Message 5 of 7
(6,108 Views)

The additional QD Plugin to auto-populate your VI documentation from bookmarks can be found here :

https://forums.ni.com/t5/Quick-Drop-Enthusiasts/AutoDocumentation-QD-Plugin/gpm-p/3412436#M203

Regards,

Stefan

Message 6 of 7
(6,083 Views)

Thanks Stefan for putting this extensive overview together.

Regards,
André (CLA, CLED)
Message 7 of 7
(6,067 Views)