DutLUG - Dutch LabVIEW Usergroup

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meeting 17-06-2021

Force Fusion - Force Fusion programs a robot for the FIRST Robotics Competition in LabVIEW!

Force Fusion is a student robotics team founded in 2017 to inspire high schooler in the field of STEM. To achieve this, we participate with the help of our partners in the FIRST Robotics Competition. With this presentation we would like to introduce ourselves and give you some insight to the robot we made this year. We will tell you about our design process and we will go into detail about our programming of the robot which is almost entirely made in LabVIEW!

Natan Biesmans - Creating native smartphone apps with LabVIEW web modules.

A comprehensive presentation on how to create your own fully native IOS and Android application with LabVIEW web modules.

No longer will you be limited by the limitations of web applications. Accessing sensors, filesystems etc on your phone is now easy and scalable.
Adding another tool to meet your customers demands without breaking the bank.

Message 1 of 6
(3,956 Views)

Hi all,

Please send your request for examples in this post! 

These can be request out of curiosity or relevant to a current or future project.

I will do my best to compose a set of examples that will touch the most common ones.

Kind regards,

Natan Biesmans

Surely not everyone was kungfu fighting.
Message 2 of 6
(3,830 Views)

Will it also be possible to attend via streaming video? I cannot attend otherwise.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Seriously concerned about the Labview subscription model
Message 3 of 6
(3,691 Views)

Hello aartjan,

Thank you for your reply. 

We are currently looking into this as a possibility, keep monitoring this thread for more information in the near future.

Best,

Pascal

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(3,685 Views)

@Natan: I would be thrilled if I could make an android app with the web module that reads the phone's GPS data and do calculations on (average) speed and heading

Very interesting topic for Dutlug!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Seriously concerned about the Labview subscription model
Message 5 of 6
(3,683 Views)

Hi all,

I hope you liked the presentation.

I've uploaded the presentation and the demo code to my github page.

While you're there, have a look at the other projects.

Should you have pointers, requests, questions etc, don't hesitate to send me a message on linkedin:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/natan-biesmans-2875ab101/

This presentation is based on my manual on how to create a native android and lOS application with labview:

https://forums.ni.com/t5/Example-Code/Native-Android-and-IOS-applications-with-LabVIEW-web-modules/t...

Enjoy!

Surely not everyone was kungfu fighting.
Message 6 of 6
(3,228 Views)