DutLUG - Dutch LabVIEW Usergroup

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meeting 10-12-2020

Hello everyone! 

This user group meeting will be in Eindhoven again, the presentations will be held in English.

1. Natan Biesmans - Teststand with Actors

Teststand is wel known to be the best sequence engine for the LabVIEW environment. This presentation will guide you in leveraging the ease of sequential operations with the power of distributed processes. We will discuss topics like Teststand based QMH, Teststand with LabVIEW actors as well as how to use Teststand with the ROS framework. So please join me on this discovery through the capabilities of Teststand.

2. Albert Geven - Hoe een programma zich kan ontwikkelen als je de tijd krijgt

2,5 jaar geleden heb ik een applicatie gedemonstreerd die werkt, maar er was meer mogelijk en de gebruiker was een goede tester. Ondertussen loopt de app 4 x sneller, betrouwbaarder met een betere user interface en maakt ook nog eens uitgebreidere metingen op gespecificeerde momenten en er loopt een videocamera real time mee die op gespecificeerde momenten of op verzoek plaatjes opslaat. Hoe we vanuit de oude wat haperende UI naar een glad lopende versie gegroeid zijn wil ik laten zien.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,304 Views)

Hey all,

I hope you liked the presentation.

Please find the presentation and examples attached to this post.

I've also provided a template for the Teststand QMH so you can create you're own multithreaded command structure in Teststand.

Br,

Natan Biesmans

Surely not everyone was kungfu fighting.
Message 2 of 3
(2,067 Views)

Hoi

Ik had wat problemen met de grootte van de powerpoint file >150M door de video's.

Nu die er maar uitgegooid. Kleiner dan 6M.

En daarbij de LV2020 versie van de filesaver als zip.

En ik hoor het wel als er vragen zijn.

greetings from the Netherlands
Message 3 of 3
(1,983 Views)