cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meeting 17-5-2018

Onderwerpen voor 17 mei:

• Joris Robijn: Error flow - How to handle errors
  • Danielle Jobe: Interfaces: API Design and .NET LabVIEW Integration

De presentatie slides kunnen na de meeting toegevoegd worden aan deze topic.

Ook zal tijdens de pauze de eerste Coding Challenge worden gehouden! Kijk snel op:

https://forums.ni.com/t5/DutLUG/Battleships-DutLUG-Coding-Competition/gpm-p/3758752

Message 1 of 6
(6,548 Views)

Hello fellow LabVIEW enthusiasts!

Today is the last day you can summit your algorithm, so if you haven't done already, please send your entry to pascal@vi-tech.nl as a zip file, and include your name in the message somewhere.

I will see you this Thursday! Cheers! Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(6,488 Views)

Here is the Interfaces presentation & code. There is a readme that explains how to set it up on your machine to run it.

Tot Augustus! 

Message 3 of 6
(6,440 Views)

En hierbij ook mijn presentatie.

Joris Robijn

Message 4 of 6
(6,394 Views)

In the very exceptional case where you want to ignore an error on purpose (without disabling the automatic error handling), you could use the "Error Eater.vi". It looks nice and at least you have a way to find all the places/instance where you broke the rules on wiring the error wire. I don't recommend using this vi often but in response to the presentation of last thursday I wanted to share this with the community.

Error Eater.PNG

Message 5 of 6
(6,364 Views)

@StefanLemmens wrote:

In the very exceptional case where you want to ignore an error on purpose (without disabling the automatic error handling), you could use the "Error Eater.vi". It looks nice and at least you have a way to find all the places/instance where you broke the rules on wiring the error wire. I don't recommend using this vi often but in response to the presentation of last thursday I wanted to share this with the community.

Error Eater.PNG

Love it!

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(6,350 Views)