Driver Development Kit (DDK)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I find the register information on NI-735x motion control boards to develop the driver

Hi,

I am Rick, and I have successfully done some NI M-Series boards drivers based on NI DDK. Now the customer asked me to develop NI-735x motion control boards driver.

I have downloaded all the manuals and searched the DDK forum. But no information was found talking about how to write this driver. Could anybody help me on how to develop the motion control driver or to find out the register information? Any guide is helpful to me.

Hope someone can help me on this case. Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Rick

MSP

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(7,399 Views)

Hi Rick-

I'm not sure how up-to-date this is, but documentation for register-level programming of Motion hardware is available here.  This message board is geared towards support for DAQ hardware, so if you need more help with programming for Motion I would encourage you to contact your local NI field engineer and ask for advice on how to proceed.

Hopefully this helps-

Tom W
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(7,393 Views)

Hi Tom,

I did not know this board is only for DAQ DDK. Sorry for that.

Thank you for your reply ^_^  I will go to the link you showed to see if anything can help!

Regards,

Rick

MSP 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(7,386 Views)

Hi Rick-

I didn't mean to say that this board prohibits non-DAQ support; I only meant to say that it is monitored and staffed by a DAQ-specific team from NI R&D.  If you have questions about other products, please feel to post here and we will still try to help find any available resources.

Good luck with your 735x project.

Thanks-

Tom W
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(7,372 Views)