This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
Highlighted

Quickly Navigating Structures on the Block Diagram

Introduction

Navigating through structures on the LabVIEW block diagram can cary in complexity from extremely easy (a True/False case structure) to extremely time consuming and frustraing (an event structure in a stacked sequence structure in a case structure). And since there are three ways to navigate through structures, you can decide which time is best to use each different way. I only talk about the lesser known way in my blog, so check it out!

1) Slow sequential navigation. You can use the Left/Right arrows on either side of the selector lable to navigate slowly through the structure one by one.

selector lable.png

2) Non-sequential navigation. You can click the down arrow, and choose which pane of the structure you would like to see.

down arrow.png

3) Finally, you can use the way I discussed in my blog, and just hold your control key while scrolling your mousewheel, and you'll fly through the structures.

Enjoy!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(5,090 Views)
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.