Do More with Your NI USB-TC01

This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Re: NI USB-TC01 1.0.1 Firmware Update Now Available

For anyone else who finds this posting, and has had problems after attempting the firmware update, I found a fix that may work for you.

After having a conversation with AE Shawn Shaw, he sent me an email asking me about my OS version, and whether I found file 'NIUSB74B7.bin' under c:\windows\system32\drivers.  It wasn't there, but there WAS a copy one level up (\windows\system32), so I copied the file down into the \drivers subdir.  Reconnected the TC-01 and it was properly identified and fully functional.  I'm just guessing, but it may be a problem in the updater specifying the wrong target directory for installing the file.

'CoffeeRoaster' , I hope you get an email alert when someone posts a followup here.

Dave

David Boyd
Sr. Test Engineer
Philips Respironics
Certified LabVIEW Developer
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 18
(136 Views)

Thank you for posting David.  We have identified an installer issue that affects proper installation of this utility on 64-bit operating systems.  I removed he current installer from the web for now, but I will post back when the issue is corrected and the installer is live again.

Best Regards,

Brooks

Product Suppot Engineer:  Conditioned Measurements

Brooks
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 18
(136 Views)

Hi Brooks,

The link : Download the NI InstantDAQ Firmware Update Utility 1.0.1 does not work.

Have you solved the problem ? If yes where can we get the updated firmware ?

Thanks

Alain

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 18
(136 Views)

Is this a dead issue or is someone working on the updated firmware?

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 18
(136 Views)

No, we are working on it.  We're just finishing up some testing and we'll repost it when we are done. 

Kristen
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 18
(136 Views)

Hello Everyone,

We have finished testing the fix and the download is now available at the same link as before.

Thank you for your patience.

Brooks
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 18
(136 Views)

same link---doesn't work

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 18
(136 Views)

New firmware update (v 1.1.0.f1) available through this link:

http://www.ni.com/download/ni-instantdaq-firmware-update-utility-1.2/5284/en/

Best regards,

Sebastian

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 18
(136 Views)
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.